Recently I was diagnosed with melanoma and had to have it surgically removed. It took 2 surgeries to accomplish….and the result is that all melanoma was removed and I am free and clear (for now)….
I have a big scar on my face, but I have impressed the hell out of the
surgeon for the way my wound has healed – especially for someone my age (let’s just say ‘on the wrong side of 50’
and seeing as it was such a huge excision of melanoma right down to
the muscle tissue…
Here is what I did each day:
- Cleansed with Dr Schwab Sensitive Cleanser using cool water each p.m.
- Applied aloCell Gel a.m. and p.m. to stimulate the skin’s own repair mechanisms and enable collagen and elastin production.
- Added Cell Youth Actif a.m. and p.m. to increase hydration, DNA repair and stem cell activity.
an Intensive Vitamin C in the p.m. to help build strong collagen and
repair the wound. It has Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate in it and is a new
product that I will bring to you in the second half of the year.
- In the p.m. I layered on top of that the wonderful, lipid rich, Skin Renu Advanced Bruise Prevention Formula to add lipids back into the damaged upper layer of the skin.
- In the a.m. I always finished with the Mineral Sunscreen SPF35 (20% Zinc) – it is also known as TiZO Body.
The surgeon also found my scar tissue to be less dense than normal….and it will only get better from here…
The information provided here is not meant to diagnose or cure any medical conditions. Please see your doctor or a trained medical professional should you have any concerns.